Leet

KoJ clan cant wait to fight

KnightsOfJustice clan gonna be here.

Looking for ppl with heavy ballz and stong mind to join our family.

Pm me here or Mad at discord's channel.

See you on the battlefield, folks. 

Soz guys, we're out. Non-pvp zone at raid bosses is not what we are seaking for.

/closed

yeah we are weak, we cant even pve with mobs without competition. 
And yet you're not the one to talk here, you lost 2 pvp and merget with another clan, and still got punished every single time we met. So yeah, we weak clan, and this server is perfect for you, killing mobs without fighting is ur fade.

Comunity changed bro, you have this asFute guy whoever it is wanna pve only. If l2gold.in is alive not a single good clan will come to this server. This is all bunch of randoms dont give them attention thats all they seek

.in is not alive and i was about joining this one. But i didnt know founders of this server are making it this way without pvp for raid bosses. That's sad but just a problem of mine, they do what they want, all i would ask is to make such a significant gameplay things clear. 

Anyway i am sure that's a huge mistake from the very beginning, because exactly this crappy events when ppl make 9 mages party and run all over the server and press 1 button in purpose to overdmg raid boss. No pvp, no war, just mob killing. That got annoying 10 years ago, and so its gonna be here from my point of view.

In is fine alot of good players/old names. Here same thing gonna happen like on biz bunch of randoms that need twice the number to even have a chance of winning a PvP.

On 5/31/2020 at 1:30 PM, Reggaza said:

Comunity changed bro, you have this asFute guy whoever it is wanna pve only. If l2gold.in is alive not a single good clan will come to this server. This is all bunch of randoms dont give them attention thats all they seek

hi . were you playing lineage while gr33k d34th was an anthem ? :))) 

fkin faggots

On 5/31/2020 at 1:37 PM, Leet said:

Anyway i am sure that's a huge mistake from the very beginning, because exactly this crappy events when ppl make 9 mages party and run all over the server and press 1 button in purpose to overdmg raid boss. No pvp, no war, just mob killing. That got annoying 10 years ago, and so its gonna be here from my point of view.

Come on mate, red names are fancier 👉👌

Posted (edited)

Welcome to Lineage2.Gold. 

We hope your Experience will be a Great one!

ICE

Edited by ICE

1 hour ago, ICE said:

Welcome to Linage2.Gold. 

We hope your Experience will be a Great one!

ICE

You really didnt read the posts do ya xD.  In my opinion Leet has a good Point. Lineage 2 is a open PVP MMO. There is no point of making safezones at Raids of that's true. Is this something you guys could consider changing??  

10 minutes ago, BiggustB said:

You really didnt read the posts do ya xD.  In my opinion Leet has a good Point. Lineage 2 is a open PVP MMO. There is no point of making safezones at Raids of that's true. Is this something you guys could consider changing??  

Could you please show me the post from the project team saying that RB zones will be safe zones or the opposite?

Thank you in advance.

9 minutes ago, Sh1tHappens said:

Could you please show me the post from the project team saying that RB zones will be safe zones or the opposite?

Thank you in advance.

Well it's my bad i guess xD. I saw the post from Leet about not joining the server coz of non PVP zones at raids. I was assuming he ment safe zone. But i just found the the post about discussing zones around Raids.  

Please do not go offtopic here. Kindly please reply to the below topic.