@Trance

Share your L2Gold vision with us!

On 6/4/2020 at 6:41 PM, Blackie said:

I think the buffer should have all buff, (summon as well), it's not point everybody dualbox for buffer in a 45x server.

oh hell now . they should never add full buff to npc . leave it as it was and people have to play all classes wich makes the world a better place . 

peace , love , anal.

I totally agree with @asFute. The buffer NPC should be simple as it was. There is enough options to do your extra buffs. Since @Trance is trying to bring back these amazing days that we had let’s embrace it and respect that. 

The correct help from the community and the good work from the server’s team we are gonna have an amazing Lineage experience.

• Like 1

you can add them with retail time or put those buff max duration 5 min, so people who want to solo play they can do it without 3 boxing.

There is not such a thing as "L2Gold" vision because everyone has his own perspective of how L2Gold is. (Example : Oly)

The best thing you can do as a developer though is to look for previous L2G projects and figure out what went wrong with all of these and what they actually did right.

Coming up with solutions asap in order to fix various "anti-fun tactics" is the most important thing these days.

For example:

Every kind of "reward" which is given for "free" or team based events , is abused.People will log bots in order to get more rewards without actually playing.

B Grade All vs All events with PvP rewards eliminates all that.

I m just saying that because i saw a "online reward", which is the exact same thing. I have 4-5 PCs ... and i m not the only one...

Hopefully, things will be reviewed in order to keep things in order. The project looks promising.

I think the two simple things happen.

1: Create a chaotic party zone, with very good drops, where everyone would gather their clan to go and farm, an idea of 5 players to kill the mob. I think that would mix a farm idea with a lot of pvp.

2: some indication that Brazilians are welcome on the server, because that still doesn't seem to be real. I see some things that leave something to be desired against us brs, i don't want to merit here, because each one has his ego hurt and does it the way he wants with him. But one idea is to put TVT at a time that is good for us. The times that TVTs currently take place are exactly when 90% are at work. For example, i only get to go TVT on saturday and sunday.

@think a grade zone with drops would be gr8, it must be pvp zone so auto macro cant compete to real player, at ef and at IT you need party to farm. make a grade zone where a solo player without cov can farm, one of the gold servers had it under bandit stronghold and a mini raid was spaming there aswell.

What would you say about expanding the farm to two closed locations? One access for a fire mantra with a drop, for example Ancient Adena, for which you can buy noblesse crowns. And the second location only for noblesse characters, where you can also drop some currency for which you can buy subclass crowns. Of course, it would be RB. One of the locations I suggest is an underground arena, if possible.

• Like 1

hqdefault.jpg

🆠Дизель РЁРѕСѓ 2020 🆠Самые СМЕШНЫЕ РџР РКОЛЫ 2020 - АвгустЮМОР ICTV

Make some active events like Hide and Seek , 1v1 , 3v3 , 9v9 B grade or smth u know what im talking , also dont make OP donations , OP donations destroy l2 , about vote coins , you could add something more useful like bews , craftsmans , raid bombs etc...  so people would really vote ... 

Posted (edited)

We started doing H&S events and 3vs3 custom events. Soon there is gonna be more. About donation it won’t be OP donations, as you said it can destroy the server and we don’t want it. Day by day Trance and MAD is at trying new features and stuff, soon you’ll see even more. 

Edited by Zinc

dont allow dual box cause everyone have 3 dual box with buffs ,gives all important buffs to gk and class like buffers have stronger for themselfs only (like pof,pow in buufer free for all ) and everybody have one main char no 3 bots

On 6/10/2020 at 3:36 PM, asFute said:

oh hell now . they should never add full buff to npc . leave it as it was and people have to play all classes wich makes the world a better place . 

peace , love , anal.

i didnt see this writen and i thote exactly the shame everyine with 3 dual bos for buffs it is shame